Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Alright i need some legal advice I am 16 years old and pushed a kid threw a window by accident?

Alright me and a few of my freinds were sitting in front of a store and my freind smaked me in the head with a wator bottle and i got up and pushed him up agaist a store window but the kid broke threw the window and got hurt and all scratched up the poilce were called and the kid went to the hospital but the poilce did not bring me in or even call my parents they just took down some information now what can possibly happen and this happend sturday night but when i was explaining it to the poilce he was like nothiing this was an accident and not only that i have another problem the kid who went threw the window is haveing people beat the **** out of me so any advice and i would rather my parents not find out and tell me what is the worst that can happen will i be charged for the window or hospital bills and if they didnt press charges right then and there are they going to thanks for any advice and helpAlright i need some legal advice I am 16 years old and pushed a kid threw a window by accident?
You'll just get billed for the window I thinkAlright i need some legal advice I am 16 years old and pushed a kid threw a window by accident?
The police just obtained your information so they can gather more information from the victim. Evidently, you pushed your friend hard enough to break a store window. It will not be up to the victim to press charges or sue, it will be the parents choice. You can be charged with aggravated assault, they can sue your parents for the hospital bills, and the store can sue your parents to replace the window.





I would highly suggest that you inform your parents of this 'accident'.

No comments:

Post a Comment