Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im looking for some legal advice on a wrongful termination from my ex job?

i started working at round table around april 11 2008. they stared me as a cook an i mastered it and wanted more, so i started to work extra harder an better so i can evolve in the company an get a higher position and thats what i did. After working four months with the company the north texas store needed extra help so they sent me over there two help. i worked with the north texas store an waterman store together for about two months, everything was going well an my work performance got better. the waterman manger really liked me and the work i did so they promoted me to supervisor on 10-22-08. Until i went to work on the 27 of october at the north texas store an they said i was off the schedule i couldnt understand why so i called up the waterman store the store that highered me an tried to figure out wat was going on, an all she could tell me was that i was suspended until further notice. So the payday friday came on 10-31-08 an i came to get my check and figure out why i got suspeded an when i can come back two work. when i got there i asked for my check an the manager said where is your cloths, i aked her am i getting fired an she said yes and i aked her why an she gave me no reason. so i went to go get my cloths and i thinking she's going to tell me when i give her my cloths but she didnt. I found out from my employers why she fired me like weeks later because they said that i was drinking on the job because they found en empty bottle of vodka in the trash in my area. which all they had to do was ask me because the cashier in the front found it an through it away in my station, so they assumed that i was drinking which is wrong an unfair now i am still without work in an area were there is ressesion very bad.Im looking for some legal advice on a wrongful termination from my ex job?
If you can get that cashier to testify on your behalf, then yes, it is likely you would have a case. If not however, it is just your word against theirs.Im looking for some legal advice on a wrongful termination from my ex job?
Unfortunately, unless you work in Montana, you work in an ';at will'; state. And, that means the your employer can fire at any time, and for any reason at all. Or, even for no reason at all.
No case but you can collect unemployment.
You can be fired for any reason, and they don't even have to give you a reason
They have no proof. This is wrongful termination. Any tribunal will see your rise and advancement through the company is not the work of a person who drinks on the job.


Its companies like these that deserve everything they get. I would take it further and go for full compensation for the loss of employment. Not because of the money but because of the principal of the matter.


Then i would walk up to the manager after winning and say to them , Next time u wont be so quick to judge and watch the look on their face.


This is the problem with jumping from store to store , there is no loyalty between people when u dont know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment