Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some urgent legal advice.?

This guy I dated lend me some money. When I tried to start making payments he said that he had forgiven my debt. after some time we broke up. After two years, he found out I was seeing someone else. So he came to my house and keyed my car. Now he wants me to call him so we can work something out for me to pay him back. We never signed anything, like a promissory note. Nor did we sign anything saying that he forgave my loan. This guy is stalking me and leaving me nasty e-mails and messages. I was going to put a restraining order on him, but i didnt want to hurt him in any way. I know he is doing this because he is still hurt. But i just wan to move on with my life. What should I do. Should I pay him the money, and if so do I deduct the cost for fixing my own car. Please help me.I need some urgent legal advice.?
';What should I do. Should I pay him the money, and if so do I deduct the cost for fixing my own car.';





You owe him money, pay it back and try to be friendsI need some urgent legal advice.?
...the loan/debt is ';my word-your word';...it really won't fly in a small claims court... he can, however, keep pushing you to pay him and he's hoping you'll cave-in ... (you've got to decide for yourself) what you're going to do... If he's key'd your car...this jerk needs to have ';Nunzio'; and ';Salvortorie'; break his ankle (just for fun)... get a restraining order against him...or pay him but don't put up with his crap.
pay him the money you owe him. In addition, you should pay him for the ';services'; or any other costs he costs he has incurred. Talk to him, and work out an agreeable settlement
He forgave the debt. Sue him for the damage to your car. Get a restraining order on him.
Linda you have to pay back the money if you borrowed it from someone. not paying someone back can piss them off badly.
He is crazy if he is doing this after 2 years. I wouldn't pay him back. It's too late, he told you he forgave the debt. Legally, he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. If he is doing funky stuff like keying your car, ending bad messages, then you need to pursue the restraining order. I don't know how much it costs to get the car fixed but i'm sure it's going to be a good amount. If you can prove he is stalking you, bring all the copies of the email, messages, pics of your car, etc. and get the order. I wouldn't want to have to deal with someone like that. Can you even guarantee that he will stop bothering you if you pay the loan back?
he may be hurt, but he is becoming dangerous. keying your car is most likely a prelude to something else. i think that your offer to repay, less the cost of the damages of course, is a good one. with that said, i am not convinced he will take you up on it. if he does, keep the transaction totally businesslike, i.e. you mail him a payment monthly rather than meet with him in person to do so. if he doesn't go for it, then you most likely will have to get your restraining order for your own safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment