Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Assaulted and need some legal advice?

Hello a few months back I was assaulted by my mothers boyfriend. And it was a pretty traumatic experience for me to go through. I was injured but nothing serious a huge bruise and swelling on my jaw it could of been much worse.I was stuck with a frozen beer can at point blank range and had to go to the hospital to get check out and a cat scan. And now the state is pressing charges against him. So how do I go about making him responsibly for my injuries and paying for them medical bills? The court case is coming up soon and I am one of the prime witnesses for the state. I didnt strike back nor have any charges pending against me from the incident. I know I typed a lot but please help me out a little bit. I dont have enough money for a lawyer to ask for legal advice.Assaulted and need some legal advice?
Sue him in civil court for assault and battery. Good luck collecting on a judgment though. You might be able to this in small claims court on your own.Assaulted and need some legal advice?
Call the cops and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment