Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What would the best legal advice be for my case?

K so last night at the bar, these 4 fat girls were with this guy that used to be a friend but stopped cuz his gf said so. so the 3 of them surround me, pressing their fat blubber against me and are pushing me back. one shouting in my ear ';just walk away, just walk away'; the other shouting ';WHAT?? WHAT??'; and one mouthing a bunch of **** to me cuz about a year ago i asked him to come to a house warming party, and she bitched at me saying that neither her nor HER bf was gunna go to any party of mine. so i cant get my arms up to push them off of me cuz they're pressing against my arms like im wrapped in a cuccoon of blubber. so she starts poking me in the face hard with her finger while still mouthing off, and i knew that those pokes were gunna lead to straight punches in my face, so i tried to prevent that by biting on her finger and not letting go. so she tried pulling her finger out, and she pulls again, and my bottom tooth goes with it. at this point, the other 2 girls (i dunno whereWhat would the best legal advice be for my case?
There is so much going on in this case, your best bet is to talk to an attorney to see if you have a legal leg to stand on. The laws in these types of cases vary from state to state. Many attornies will offer free consultations when you call - just be sure to ask first. If the consultation is not free, then they are not worth your time or energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment