Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need some legal advice.?

I was in a town called Dubois PA and i was put on probation.. just before i was supposed to be taken off.. i started being harassed by a psychotic ex girlfriend.. She made a scene at the store i worked at.. and i was arrested and taken in.. they let me go the same night.. but soon after the incident they started cutting my hours.. until finally they told me not to come in anymore.. for some bullsh@t reasons. as a direct result i could not pay my fines.. and the judge told me that i had one week to pay them off knowing i had just lost my job.. So i left because i didnt see any other choice then to go back to jail.





Now i have found that the charges are no longer on my public record but there is a warrent for failing to appear in court.. but the ex girl friend has .. some new charges falsifying police reports and some kind of fraud and theft.. which i believe is referring to my case.. because she used my credit card while i was in jail. But her charges where dropped.. now i dont know what that means for me..





Do you think that in light of all this they might forgive my leaving and drop the charges since they know she lied and my losing my job not paying fines and leaving state were all a direct result of her actions?





What should i do.. i have a year old son and im trying to make things right.. but i cant do that if im in prison...I really need some legal advice.?
Let people know about it on http://baddeal.orgI really need some legal advice.?
Nope, you are screwed! You need to turn yourself in.
I don't see why they would just drop it. You made another wrong by not showing up... bad idea. My brother did that same thing and went to jail, not for the crime, but for leaving the state.. It does put some pull for you because she lied. Try to stick to what they say to do for now. Ask them about some community service hours that you can do in place of jail time, and mention your son.....


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment