Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kooky neighbor and needing legal advice. ?

My neighbor allowed a guest of his to park in our privately owned parking spot without permission. It's a clean case of having a car towed after 3 incidents of this and notes gone ignored when posted on the car. We had no idea who the car belonged to and nobody in our condo complex had a clue who this belonged to.





THe car was towed... the owner paid $280 in order to get it out of the parking compound. This was 2 months ago. Since then there are 2 incidents of retaliatory actions. One.. our cctv our complex clearly shows at a date and time noted the homeowner who's guests was towed removing my private posting for a fund raising event... and the second the same owner backed into my disabled husbands bike while he was unloading off of our car. I told my spouse he should of called the police,but didn't since the guy who hit the bike and in turn our car did no damage. My spouse is disabled and can't move as quick as most people. This could of been a horrednous outcome because of a neighbor who can't accept they are at fault for letting unauthorized guest use our private locked parking area and trespass in a privately owned parking spot.





Restraining order? I am just not sure what else I can do.Kooky neighbor and needing legal advice. ?
Your details are pretty unclear, and hard to understand. If he tried to run your husband down on purpose, that's assault, although Im not sure if thats what your saying.





In any case, if you want to file a restraining order, you will probably have to move out of your apartment. At leat where I live, if you and the other party are forced to be in close quarters (i.e. working together, neighbors etc.) and you are the one thats wants the order, you have to be the one to leave the situation. It may be different where you live, I would talk to an attorney if you are serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment