Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Arrested for underage drinking legal advice help please.?

It was 10 minutes before new years and the police arrived at my friends house knocking on the door.


I didn't realize this was going on however, and I had to throw up from the beer I drank. A side door was closer than the bathroom so I went out it and the cops were right there and shined the lights on me.


They asked if I was drinking I said yes.


they made some errors however.


1. They breathalyzed me but have no record of it.


2.They never fingerprinted me


3.I was cooperative to the officers, my dad always taught me to say yes sir no sir to them. Yet when i was in cuffs in the car the cop told me to name names or I'll be put on the fifth floor with the rapist bitches.





I have a pre-trail conference next month and any legal advice would be greatly appreciated.


I've never been in trouble before either and am 19Arrested for underage drinking legal advice help please.?
it's good that your record is clean- it's not so good you're over 18





the only thing you should do at this point is do some type of ';recovery program'; whether you attend a few AA meetings or go to an out patient rehab facility - do Something and bring proof that you did something on your own..this way you are less likely to be put on probation..also suggest to the judge that you would pay a fine or do community service





Also it's important that your parents are there- they need to vouch for you- that you are a good kid and whatever else...





stay out of trouble- good luckArrested for underage drinking legal advice help please.?
You got caught. Deal with it

No comments:

Post a Comment