Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you give me legal advice about head lice in the classroom?

I have a child in my classroom who continues to come to school with lice eggs in her hair. My county (and the CDC) says it is alright, which is absurd. This poor child has spread it to me (her teacher), and 2 other classmates. My county is doing nothing to prevent the spread and I am afraid I may have lice for a second time in a month. Someone please give me advice. I am going crazy.





My principal is not willing to remove the child from the classroomCan you give me legal advice about head lice in the classroom?
are u in a union? if so, file a grievance. start a paper trail by writing letters (politely) explaining your position and sending them to your superintendent and principal. if they know u are serious and might sue them, perhaps that will help. Can you give me legal advice about head lice in the classroom?
well call child protective services and have them look at the parents house. at least that what they do in my country ..the place could be crawling with lice
Sounds like an occupational hazard.





Speak to the teachers union
Laws depend on where you live...
how about the school board? go to a meeting..or call a board member

No comments:

Post a Comment