Monday, August 23, 2010

Bad head injury - seeking legal advice?

I suffered a serious blow to my head. I was told I has a concussion by my personal MD I have pre-existing dental caries and my teeth in general have not been in great shape. However after the head injury,which partially also was a blow to my mouth. I have noticed loose teeth towards the upper front of my mouth. They were not loose before the trauma and accident. I told my Dr.they were not loose before the blow. However he simply wrote dental caries on my medical records? Does he not think a serious head trauma-mouth injury could loosen poor quality teeth??? How can he make a claim like this?





Thx in advance for any help!





DianeBad head injury - seeking legal advice?
I needed legal advice last year for a car accident after my doctor made similar claims. I got advice from another doctor and then from an attorney to cover all my bases. I used www.badproducts.com cause they offered a free consultation online but I'm sure there are plenty of websites just like that out there. Good luck!Bad head injury - seeking legal advice?
I would recommend getting another opinion, preferably from someone that does not share the same office of the doctor that you go to for care, to see what they say. I would also recommend getting an opinion from an attorney to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment