Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some legal advice.?

I am a nurse and I do private duty nursing. I need to know what I can do legally about this situation. My immediate supervisor will not respond to none of my problems I am having on a case that I am working on. He has talked about me to another nurse. When I had a problem with no a/c in the house he would not help me get this resolved. He has made smart comments to me on the phone, on several times. And now I want to come off of this case due to many current problems and he has not even returned any of my phone calls, concerning current problems. I now am looking for another job because of all of this. Is there anything I can file against him legal and otherwise for all of his actions toward me?I need some legal advice.?
Sorry, A/C is generally not a legal or job requirement, although it is a comfort issue. If your immediate supervisor does not respond to ANY of the problems you are encountering on the job, then go to his supervisor. There are many nursing agencies out there, and you should find another since he has been inappropriate on the phone. Act professionally and give notice on the job and to the agency. Not enough info in posting to tell if he or you are the problem.I need some legal advice.?
It all depends on the employment contract you have, how that is written. I think the best course is to find another agency, then file a complaint with the state dept of labor to keep someone else from going through the same thing.





Everyone has a boss. Let his know why you're looking to leave first, he may get let go instead of you having to change jobs! :)
You don't have any legal recourse for any of that. I imagine your patient does, but without you giving any details, it doesn't sound like it. Find another job, sounds like maybe he just doesn't like you. :(
What are the problems ? How do you know he talked about you to another nurse in a negative light ? You are between a hard place and a rock because you are the one providing the care. In my state FL, nobody is entitled to AC unless they live in a licensed facility (there is no AC requirement but the law does have inside temperature requirements) and many Floridians grew up with no AC in their homes.


I think finding another job and moving on is the best you can do. You certainly do want to spoil your reputation as care giver/nurse and get a reputation as trouble maker in the local home health business. If you are in Florida, and the Miami area there is special federal fraud task force looking into fraud, but nothing sounds fraudulent to me and ultimately it will he said she said. Move on.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment