Monday, August 23, 2010

Putting A Wrong Right - Legal Advice?

As a child in the 1950s, I believe I was not legally represented properly in the matter of the death of my father, and consequently duped out a great deal of money by a large Union in the UK.





Can anyone give my some advice as to where I can legally start to redress this matter?





Although through the years I have tried to put this matter to the back of my mind, it still feels like unfinished business.





So does anyone out there know legally how or where I could get some advice to put this matter right. It's not about the money, it's about putting a wrong right.





As this matter involves the death of my father, which even today is quite painful for me, I would appreciate it if you could resist sending me any 'try and get over it advice ' or any silly or cruel comments.





Thank you.Putting A Wrong Right - Legal Advice?
http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/





the cab is free legal advice service you can call them or make an appointment x

No comments:

Post a Comment