Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some legal advice Please Help!!?

Ok so heres the situation:





I decided to get a table reservation at a club and went through one of the club promoters and bought the table from him for cash.


The club still ended up charging my debt card for the table reservation on top of what I already gave the promoter.


I tried to get the money back from the club promoter, but he's being a shady a*hole so theres no chance Im going to get the money back from him.


I then tried to get the money back from the club, but they supposedly ';dont know anything about it'; and ';cant help me';.





So now I dont know what to do and Im really pissed off and I want my money back! How can I go about doing this?





Should I take the promoter and the club owner to small claims court?





Would that even work since I gave the promoter cash and theres no proof I even gave him anything?





Can I somehow get the promoter arrested for robbing me?!





Help what do I do?!?!I need some legal advice Please Help!!?
I would sue them both and let the Court sort it out. Once they know you mean business, they are more likely to refund your money. You can testify that you paid the promoter cash. That is a form of proof, although not nearly as strong of proof as a receipt would be. If he denies it, then it will be a credibility call for the judge or jury as to who is telling the truth. If it was a significant amount, and you can show a bank withdrawal in that amount, it will bolster your crediility. In the future, please always get receipts for cash payments. There are dishonest people out there just waiting for the opportunity to take advantage of some trusting soul.I need some legal advice Please Help!!?
can't the credit card company reverse the charge? they'll take it out of his account.


you should call them. and tell them you didnt get the service and want the charge reversed.





wait


i see you gave him cash


gave him...


did you have a contract?


wait


there's no proof. i see that now too.


ok


if you cant find him


then how are you going to sue him?

No comments:

Post a Comment