Monday, August 23, 2010

PLEASE i desperately need legal advice ?

This is my story in an email to michael moore , ive used it here just to save time in writing it all over again please help me i dont know what to do or who to talk to





%26lt;-------------------------------


Mr. Moore,


Thank you so much for all of the work you’ve done opening people’s eyes to the serious issues we face in this country and in the world. For turning the media back on itself as a valuable tool to reach across the country. I am going to try and keep this as short as possible for some chance that you might actually be able to read it, and if you want details I could write a novel full of them. My name is Anthony Percivalle I am 25 years old and after getting my degree in computer science in upstate new York I decided to come down here to south Florida to pursue another degree in 3d animation. I am attending a school called digital media arts college (www.dmac.edu, although the site is not informative to say the least) I have been here almost 4 years now for a degree that should have taken 2 and a half. They claim like a lot of other private school to have “industry professionals” and “24 hour lab access” All of my teachers are students at DMAC that were hired straight out of our own program to teach ( and get paid a lot less than an industry professional , for some reason in a school with a handful of administrators $30,000 a year from over 300 students just isn’t enough to hire decent teachers) they make up most of the teaching staff.





When I got to the school DMAC was new and didn’t even have desks yet. Over the past almost 4 years I have seen the entire faculty change over and over. The financial backer for the school left, all of the department heads have changed a few times. The offices aren’t ever even in the same place they were the semester before. Let me say that this is a one building school 3 floors. And im not even aloud on the 3rd to use the “motion capture studio open to all students” When I started inquiring about the things going on here I was shut out. I had a meeting with the president ( a graphic designer who failed in the industry and started the school with the man who started the golf channel) She completely controlled the whole conversation and told me to leave when I asked to see some work that qualifies my teachers as industry professionals or even any of her own work. For the past 3 years I have been emailing and setting up meetings to no avail. Most of the time the people who arrange the meetings don’t even show up or show up really late, tell me how they disagree and then smil in my face and tell me to come see them some time. Funny thing is that all of the upper level staff( 1 guy named adres) has a company that he runs that is more important than his job. He is involved with several other teachers producing a video game at the school for their own financial benefit. He’s told me on numerous occasions when we’re are around people to come and see him anytime yet every time I’ve been to his office a million times and when he is there he’s on YouTube or some other recreational website and tells me he is busy?? For 30,000+ a year I think he should at least be in his office by 10 am. I now have over $100,000 in loans through salliemae from going to this school and I am 2 semesters from graduating, if they let me. I can no longer afford to live down here without working full time and although I have a decent job as a field tech fixing driving simulators but it’s just not cutting it. Unlike a lot of my peers I don’t have anyone to help me. I am at my whit’s end with the school. They won’t answer my phone calls or emails and they walk away from me when im on campus its completely insane and frustrating. I have no medical insurance and I dislocated my thumb and tore a ligament but I cant go get surgery to fix it and using my hand for the past 5 months has been excruciating. I want to leave this place and just start working full time to make money to survive, but ive invested so much I really don’t know what to do or who to talk to because I feel like im shouting in the dark here





They changed the entire curriculum while I was there and even told me that I must not have gotten taught what I was supposed to. I am tired of all-nighters and countless hours in my chair teaching myself what I could have learned for free. for nothing, no encouragement , no reviews, I can’t even get my grades from my teachers. They show up 20 min late to class, but on the day of finals I had some car trouble and was 2 minutes late and I fail my class for the semester??? I am usually not one to complain Mr. Moore and I always put forth my best, hard work, honesty and determination is what’s lacking in a lot of people these days and it’s sickening, everyone wants to be a millionaire for doing absolutely nothing . I could have went to medical school and made 3 times as much as an animator for this amount of money.





I have bunches of emails and conversations to back all this up. The presPLEASE i desperately need legal advice ?
If you are looking for legal advice, you can go to www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/tamikabrown and watch the video for family plans.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment