Monday, August 23, 2010

Can someone give me legal advice?

I seen an ad that a local super Kmart was doing for pizzas 5 for 10 dollars. I got up and was waiting in line a half hour before the doors opened. I struck up another conversation with another guy and he was there for the pizzas two. We started getting a little heated outside as he said all the pizzas were his and Id have to find another Kmart. The doors were opened and we rushed in running through the ailse. He eventually pushed me when we were running into a large stack of canned stuff which all fell on me and hurt like hell. I eventually got to my feet and went running to the freezer section and seen the man with 30 or so pizzas stacked in 10s. I rushed over an tackled him to the floor but he overpowered me and slammed me into a glass freezer door which cracked on impact. I was able to wrestle him into the open floor freezer and he started hitting me over the head and throwing frozen pizzas at me. Eventually we ended up back on the floor fighting. The police were there in 10 min or so and took us in. Can I file suit against the store and the Idiot that harmed me? I also want to sue for loss of money because the next week I ha to pay 9 dollars for 3 pizzas so that cost me at least 6 bucks.Can someone give me legal advice?
I guess it really depends on the type of pizzas you were fighting for. I mean where they Jacks or Tombstone Pizzas or a cheaper brand.





A good frozen pizza is worth fighting for in todays economy. You have to keep your budget within reason and when you find a good deal. Exploit it to the max. Thats what the other guy was trying to do.





I would have spilled a sode on him and then took his pizzas when he was in the bathroom cleaning up.Can someone give me legal advice?
My legal advice to you is do not tell this story under oath.





My considered legal opinion is that it would be Perjury to do so.





Translation: You're going to have to provide a link to a local news article about it before I even believe any of this actually happened.





K Mart pizzas aren't worth two dollars in the first place.
I don't believe for a moment this scenario is real.





IF IT IS, you were BOTH fighting, you BOTH broke the freezer door. You BOTH will be lucky if you aren't prosecuted and ordered to pay restitution for the damages you BOTH caused inside the store.





All for cheap pizza...sure.
My advice to you:





Don't get in a fight over $2.00 Pizzas.





You can sue anyone you want, but you probably will not win.
If you'd just increase your medication dosage, things like this can be avoided in the future.
I think your best chance to sue would be your parents and the public school system.








Good luck.
FYI - Walmart has a $4/10 pizza sale going on this week.





Wear your helmet this time.
LOL
When he pushed you into the display, you should have gotten the manager involved. You retaliated and therefore are also in the wrong-all this over some stinking pizza? Maybe you both need to assess your life's priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment