Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please Help, need legal advice?

a few years ago I was arested and spent four monts in jail for a crime I didn't comit. I went to my trial and my charges were withdrawn due to lack of evedence, no suprise the charges were all based on lies. it just so happens my acuser was a handy=caped women who just happened to be a former ordained minister and I just happened to have a past history with the police.


Due to this arest I ended up loosing my apartment and all of my material poseshions. I lost my job, and incured many finicial burdens and to this day I'm still being victomised based on peoples he said, she said, and peoples asumptions.


On many ocashions I have tried to deal with this situiation to no avail. I have went to the police with physical evedence proving that my acusser lied to them, they did not care, they told me nothing they could do that it was a cival matter. I aslo wrote a letter to the chief of police. they still wouldn't do anything due to section 59(4) the comploaint was made after six months. I have aslo written the Ontario Comishion on Policing Services, theY have now closed the file. I have also filed a complaint against my lawyer for misreprentation, I didn't even receive a trial. My lawyer received a call from the Crown aterny's office stating the charges were being withdrawn, thats because I found physiacal evedence and if there would have been a trial my acusser would have been going to jail for public mischef. I have also contacted the local media, the local Mp's office aT City Hall, and I have even protested out front of the police station that arested me. I have aslo talked to many lawyers over this course of time and it seems none of them want to take this case on, except for one lawyer who wants a $7,500 retainer and provided I am still within the statute of limatations.





DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGESTIONS, OR DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD LAWYER WILLING TO WORK PRO- BONO, ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED, THANKSPlease Help, need legal advice?
I realize that this has been distressing. But the charges were dropped.





1) Why don't you just move to another city/town and start over where they don't know you.


2) Look in the phone book for legal aid. They will do a consultation with you and tell you what to do.


3) If your newspaper has an ombudsman, or someone who can get things done, go and talk to them.


But if it was me, I would just get over it. You know the truth. That is all that counts.


4) if you are really in debt and can't pay your bills, go to credit counselling in your area. They are also in the phone book or online.


I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment