Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help and legal advice for child custody issue in the Philippines?

I have a very beautiful daughter in the Philippines, she is 3 years old. Her mom constantly uses her to get money from me. I send her $300 monthly, but almost always she comes back and asks for more. When I can't give it she waits a day or two then tells me that our daughter is sick or has a fever and was rushed to the hospital. I'm still married to her mom, who also tried to put me on child support despite the fact we're still married and I send money. This woman on occasion has threatened my life and safety of my family. She even sent a ';friend'; over to my house who she met online. I have txt msgs where she claims to have given my daughter away and even a few where she claims my daughter died, according to her my daughter died twice. My wife ';died'; once before as well. I would like to get custody of my daughter if possible. I've only seen my daughter once, I very much want to be in every aspect of her life not just financially.I need help and legal advice for child custody issue in the Philippines?
Keep every single text message, letter, bank statements -anything as evidence to prove all this and contact a lawyer firm to see if this can be dealt with even overseas.


Your daughter shouldn't be with her because she sounds very unstable and and dangerous.


Also my mum is Filipino and she took me to the Philippines last year - I saw how much poverty is going on there and if you know that your daughter is living in a bad envrionment then you can also explain this to your laywer.





Good luckI need help and legal advice for child custody issue in the Philippines?
Get a good lawyer.





Why does she even have custody, she sounds unstable, manipulative, and irresponsible.





Not to mention greedy.








Best of luck to you.
talk to NCMEC

No comments:

Post a Comment