Monday, August 23, 2010

I need an argent Legal Advice?

ok here goes. when i was 18. i got busted by the cops for indecent exposure. i went to court, wasn't convicted. and i was on a 12months good behavior bond. i'm now 22 turning 23yo late next month. i was busted again a week ago for indecent exposure. the cops just took my details and said that if the guy i indecent exposure myself to wanted to press charge or not (still don't know if he did or not). they didn't took me to the police station and questioned me. just took my name and address and told me to go home. i'm worried now that i might go to jail and i don't wanna. so the question is could i be headed to jail?I need an argent Legal Advice?
yes - why don't you go for some psychological help so you can quit exposing yourself and quit worrying about what will happen when you finally do end up in jail (and you will, no doubt)?

No comments:

Post a Comment