Monday, August 23, 2010

Plz.give me a legal advice?

A criminal,vijay singh had demolished my boundry wall in bihar in night .my father had filed criminal cases against them and they are chargesheeted in two cases under 379 and rioting.To take revenge they also filed fake cases against my father.after 1 year lower court had ta ken cognisance and summoned my father.they charged my father ,who is of 67 years old,retiredgovt.servant that he had stolen his legal books and beaten his family members in completly fake case.


Plz.guide what in this my father can do to ?Plz.give me a legal advice?
if your father can file another criminal case and contempt petition, then it would hamper their criminal case. you mention in your case that to take revenge the respondents have file fake case and thus, it is amounts to clear contempt of Court. you first file an FIR in the police station concerned. take advise of good lawyer. but keep it in your mind clearly that u have to accompany your father as he is in his old age and you have fight a lot. In a state like biher where terror activities are at peak, they may provide harm to you also. So be vigilant and all the best. you may contact a number of advocates in delhi who are bihar residents.Plz.give me a legal advice?
Alone Contempt proceeding will not be of much help, as such engage a Private Detective, to prove the Opponennt was a real criminal, and has Criminal records,besides, many people he has terrorised, and or suppressed with his Might,and collect rlevent informations documents that leads to, your sucess in the case. As it is well known in Bihar, the LEGAL RAMBOS, who has the Political supporters, as such caution is very important. to save your skin.
The best way of suggestion, I would like to offer, is, get the matters between both of you, be settled, out of court. The settlement be reduced to, in writting and signed, by both parties, in presence of witnesses. Or else, there can not be any fruitful result enjoyed by any of parties for unlimited periods of time to come in future. Thanks.
I'm terribl sorry.. but all I can suggest is hiring a lawyer.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment