Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some legal advice. wanting to move out at 16?

so my moms making my life miserable.





she used to hit me but doesnt anymore cause i threatned to call services on her.


most my life up until about a year ago i was suicidal. but now im suicidal again.


i hate my life and im bout to have a nervous breakdown.


she hates me and says when i turn 18 she cant wait till im gone and she wants me away.


she used to also kick me out of the house and id be alone.


so under what circumstances in ohio could i move out at 16.I need some legal advice. wanting to move out at 16?
I do believe you can move out now. Just remember, you have to support yourself.I need some legal advice. wanting to move out at 16?
No, she is responsible for you until you are 18. If you lived in another state, you could file to become an emancipated minor. It's not available in your state though. See the link below.





Don't you have another family member you could stay with?





Try talking to a school counselor, perhaps they could help.
Just run, run so far away

No comments:

Post a Comment