Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you give me professional legal advice?

I am having huge problems with neighbors and require legal advice, should dogs barking lead to a trial?


Ok, so my neighbors took my parents to court today, because of our dogs barking, at them out at 2 and 3 in the morning, you know when we want our dogs to bark cause they see people outside of our house at odd ours of the night. Anyway my parents made a plea of not guilty and produced an affidavit with not three ( the required count) but five signatures of residing neighbors who claimed the dogs werent a problem to the judge and we were told it couldn't be used but on the city site, the instructions are to get an affidavit. So, that wasn't even looked at and the prosecutor said they had witnesses, but they were not there and available and so now we have a TRIAL? over dogs barking at what they should be barking at? the officer that came to serve the summons, we believe might be a witness, what do I do, we are at our wits end, is there anyway for justice to actually be served to us, any professional legal advice is more than desired here, please what can we do?Can you give me professional legal advice?
It's really going to depend on the local laws and ordinances, so you will need a lawyer who knows where you live, and is familiar with the laws and ordinances in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment