Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking for free legal advice for an annulment or divorce?

I married somebody I never liked or loved. I felt pressured by people that were in our ears to get married quickly. When I say quickly I mean, we only knew eachother for less than 28 days..SHe has 3 kids and neither are by me. I'm upset with myself, for forcing myself to marry her and please her and everybody else..and leave myself unhappy. I never wanted this and I'm still paying the price for not speaking up. I tried separating from her last year but the church talked me into staying and she wound up pregnant with my child now. Coincidence, i really don't think so. I don't love her or like her or trust her, never have and never will. Did I mention ,I never wanted this in the first place. Help Me PLEASE!!!!!!Looking for free legal advice for an annulment or divorce?
You can contact a legal aid office in your area they offer free legal advise and assistance.


It may be possible for you to get an annulment using duress as the reason however you have to prove it. Someone forcing you to marry someone else will be difficult to prove unless they threatened your life or the life of your family if you didn't marry. Nonetheless you will have to provide proof of this ';duress'; otherwise the annulment will not be granted and you'll have to divorce.Looking for free legal advice for an annulment or divorce?
Okay, whether you wanted it or not you're in it now, with a child. Granted there are things that can justify divorce, but being hasty--not one of them. The people in your church were right to talk you into staying. Granted what you hint at may true, it may be possible that your child coming was timed to keep you home; but that does NOT matter, Your child matters now, as do the other 3 that have grown to depend on you.





You and your spouse must seek counseling. Also family counseling. And you need to focus on putting your efforts to being responsible to your children and to your spouse. Give it a try, a REAL try without thinking about how you rushed into it or blaming others for convincing you.





Look in the mirror and realize that noone stood there with a shotgun threatening to kill if you did not marry. And noone stood over the bed with a shotgun forcing you to concieve this child, a child that you will learn is that absolute JOY of your life--- stay, pray and work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment