Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need free legal advice...?

i got married 5 yrs ago. prior to that, my husband who was my then bf got a lot where we planned 2 build our house. after he saved up money, the house was built but we decided to sell it. half of the money went to our bank. 1/3 we used to buy a car, and the 1/3 left we used to pay the people we owed money to. after marriage, i didn't get a job bec. he said he'd give me a monthly allowance of a certain amount but it didn't materialize bec. he lost his job and got a part time job instead. question: if i want to leave my husband, am i entitled to anything, say money in the bank, or any of the properties we have after we got married?I need free legal advice...?
get yourself a divorce attorney BEFORE you leave him





and what did you two slackers live on???





yes, even though you stayed home and didn't work, you have some marital rights in the properties you owned while married, to some money in the bank, etc.





there will be a division of all assets, not necessarily 50/50, depends





Are there children?I need free legal advice...?
If you get a divorce, presuming there was no pre-nup, you are entitled to 50% of all possessions that were brought into the marriage after you got married. You are also entitled to 100% of anything you brought into the marriage yourself, things you owned before you got married.
Free legal advice on the internet, worth less than it cost you.





If you no longer want to be married, get a divorce lawyer. If you just want to black mail your husband for cash, hire a private detective to find dirt on him.
I know where you can ask alot of legal questions and they will be willing to help you out. I use that alot.





forum.freeadvice.com/





I think you might be entitled to properties...
....in sickness and in health.....for richer or poorer......I hate it when people think they can renig on their marriage vows as easily and painlessly as trading in a car.
You would be entitled to half of all assets.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment