Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some Legal advice. I was recently assaulted please let me know what i can do given the circumstances.?

My roommates and i had a party at our rented house. A group of random kids showed up. When i asked them to leave one kids replied something along the lines of ';we do what we want'; and i said ';no you don't because i live here';. He then got in my face and before I knew it i was sucker punched and surrounded by the group of kids, my roommates and I defended ourselves until the group left the neighborhood. shortly after, the police arrived in response to ';a loud party'; even though the loud noise the neighbors heard was probably yelling from the fight. Any ways the police came and my roommate told them what had happened the police asked my if i needed rescue i declined 1 because i cannot afford it and 2 because the hospital is right down the road. I received 7 stitches, a tetnis shot, two X-rays and a CAT scan. The police never asked me to if i wanted to file a police report. Instead after i left for the hospital they asked my roommate who said '; no he won't want to file a report because he is to lazy haha'; and the police left. Between talking with insurance and my mother, i called the police to file a police report 2 days later (just to have it documented). When the officer arrived i told him what had happened and he said '; I don't even have to fill one out because the police were already here';. He then continued to tell me that ';it had been 2 days and the time limit was up'; and pretty much questioned my motive for calling the police. he then said ';even if i did file one the State Attorney would just throw it out because it was a party and know one knows if anybody was drunk or not';. i eventually got to file the report after arguing with the officer. So i guess my question is what can i do as far as taking this case to court and would it be worth it to do so, because my family cannot afford even the co-pay of my injuries which consisted of: an ER visit, 7 stitches, a black eye, shoulder injury, two X-rays, and a CAT scan oh and a tetnis shot. Oh and i forgot to mention i have one name but he swears he didn't hit me and the cop won't pursue it.I need some Legal advice. I was recently assaulted please let me know what i can do given the circumstances.?
This how I would have done it. I would ask which one are you, Hansel or Gretel.I need some Legal advice. I was recently assaulted please let me know what i can do given the circumstances.?
you should have taken care of this when it happened, not two days later! You should have had enough sense about you to call the cops instead of confronting them yourself! You have insurance and are still complaining you can't afford the health care? TO BAD, I haven't had insurance since 1982! Do you think I feel sorry for you having to pay a copay? Get a second job to pay it, then you won't have time to get in fights at parties!
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment