Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who offers free legal advice in Austin, TX?

rented out my rv with a contract, returned totaled on inside. payoff is less than NADA (from what I've been able to look up online). the unit was/is 2007 travel trailer. The renter is proposing payoff, but what about my investment? should I get my insurance co. involved and will it result in something other than just payoff with me at a complete loss, as to future rentals that werealready booked, and personal usage that has been planned for a year that now I have to rent a unit myself to attend?Who offers free legal advice in Austin, TX?
The Austin Bar Association has a hotline called LegalLine where you can call volunteer attorneys on the first Tuesday of every month for free legal counsel.





See their information in the link below.





Good luck to you.





Shirley George Frazier


Author and Small Business ExpertWho offers free legal advice in Austin, TX?
I hope you have a good RV insurance package. We've been leary to rent out ours for the reasons you state.





We switched insurances about six months ago to the AARP RV insurance. I'm very happy with the service and competitive prices so far. More info here if your interested. Good Luck!





http://www.ehow.com/how_5023930_purchase鈥?/a>
There is legal aid in every city.

No comments:

Post a Comment