Monday, August 23, 2010

Double assault charges legal advice?

So about for days ago my girlfriend got in a fight and she was on top of the other girl.When her boyfriend came behind her and shot her point blank in the back with an airsoft gun.Then two days ago I was at a firework show and i saw the kid that shot her so I walked up and hit him one time in the jaw.Well later that night i ended up talking on the phone with him and he asked why i did that and I told him hey man you shot my girlfriend and she had a fat brooze on her back from it.And he said well they were fighting on my floor man and i didnt know how to stop them so i shot her.And i was like well i didnt know that was the reason but still you shot my girlfriend.And he said ok cool well i want to be cool with you and agreed.So i thought everything was ok but I just got a call from the police saying he is pressing double assault on me. Because when i hit him he fell on his sister and twisted her ankle.Is there anything i can do to not get in trouble or at least get him in trouble?Double assault charges legal advice?
id tell your girl friend to press assault charges on him. if he drops charges, she drops charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment