Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some legal advice in Australia.?

I have a roommate who wanted to cook some chips but the oil was on fire. He asked me to help to put off the fire but the fire burnt my hand. I want to solve it in a legal way and require damages. What should I do? Does he breached the duty of care and is it a sort of negligence? Which court should I go to?I need some legal advice in Australia.?
I am an Advocate and i can tell you that doctrine of assumption of risk is not applicable to the facts and circumstances of your case. Your friend shall compensate you for the loss. If not , file a civil complaint before the appropriate court claiming damages and you shall win .I need some legal advice in Australia.?
Are your injuries permanent? (not that I think this would change my answer).





Based on your description it sounds like an accident. There's no case.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment