Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some legal advice Please Help!!?

Ok so heres the situation:





I decided to get a table reservation at a club and went through one of the club promoters and bought the table from him for cash.


The club still ended up charging my debt card for the table reservation on top of what I already gave the promoter.


I tried to get the money back from the club promoter, but he's being a shady a*hole so theres no chance Im going to get the money back from him.


I then tried to get the money back from the club, but they supposedly ';dont know anything about it'; and ';cant help me';.





So now I dont know what to do and Im really pissed off and I want my money back! How can I go about doing this?





Should I take the promoter and the club owner to small claims court?





Would that even work since I gave the promoter cash and theres no proof I even gave him anything?





Can I somehow get the promoter arrested for robbing me?!





Help what do I do?!?!I need some legal advice Please Help!!?
Because of your lack of knowledge and experience on how table reservations are disbursed; you got caught up with an unscrupulous club promoter who was essentially deceitfully and took your money without rendering any actual service. Should you know where the promoter lives, you can serve him with a complaint after filing the necessary papers at your small claims court. He'll have to explain why he charged you and what's his authorization for doing so. Merely having the issues addressed in a court of law is enough to cause the promoter to be fearful and have second thoughts... even to move him to not show up at the hearing. And should he fail to appear, you will be granted a default summary judgment which you can then serve on him to recoup your original payout. Again, you have a good case against the promoter; not the club owner.





Good luck!I need some legal advice Please Help!!?
What do you do? Be smarter next time and go straight to the merchant and bypass the middle man. You will then find out of the middle man is necessary. It is no different than if you bought some tickets to a concert from someone on the street outside the venue and then you get to the door and the tickets are counterfeit. Buyer beware.
The easy way is to call the card company and tell them you want to dispute charges. Tell them you were charged twice for the same thing. They'll tell you what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment