Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some serious legal advice.?

I just got out of jail, I had a really bad pill addiction that I've been trying to kick. I just got a DUI but blew .000 and they piss tested me and I was under the influence of oxycodone and xanax, they also found drug paraphernalia in the form of a straw and 13 oxycodone and 2 xanax.





I don't have much of a legal history just a marijuana charge that was ex-sponged.


I have a friend with a perscription for both pills, if he were to claim the pills that were found while I was under the influence would he be in any trouble?





I go to court on the 25th, what should I be expecting to happen?





This is all happening in the state of Florida, my charges are DUI, possession of a controlled substance x2 and drug paraphernalia.





Please help.I need some serious legal advice.?
You can expect to return to jail, for a longer stretch this time. What you really need is rehab, and you should tell your lawyer to ask for it. Yes, your friend could get in trouble, so don't draw him into it.





In case you don't already know it, crushing and snorting pills is a sure way to OD. Pills are designed to be absorbed gradually, so when you snort crushed pills, you can easily shock your system by taking in too much at once. This is the reason so many oxycontin abusers died. Don't let this happen to you.I need some serious legal advice.?
Yes, your friend will get in trouble so take to rap and ask the judge for rehab and get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment