Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give me Legal Advice!!Urgent!?

In 2005 on my way home I was driving about 40 mph and coming to four way street with two lanes comming to the center of two lanes and there was no stop sighn and decided to keep driving and when noticed there was two comming cars the other way and I missed one and went head on to the other car. As I got out of the car I did not see any stop sighn and when I noticed some construction workers started comming and they postedup a stop sighn as fast as they could and they posted it on the floor on the left hand side. The thing is I have not photos but as of right now they still have the sighn on the floor of left hand side befor you get to the four way. I never claimed to be at fault but a police report has a total other story, The guy I had wrecked into me didnt have a license nor insurance and now out of no-where hes trying to sue me! Many people told me I could sue the county but is there anything I can do to fight back?Can anyone give me Legal Advice!!Urgent!?
Hiring a lawyer for minor legal problems can be expensive, but there are websites like LawGuru, FindLaw and other places where you can get free legal advice. I found this website useful - http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.htmlCan anyone give me Legal Advice!!Urgent!?
You can file a claim with the city (or county) responsible for maintaining the road. You really should see a lawyer.
You really need a lawyer for this type of situation.
contact a lawyer
get a lawyer....

No comments:

Post a Comment