Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help i need legal advice, or opinions,please.?

Well a little over a year ago i was in an accident, i really am not sure how it occurred because i remember looking back and i did not see any car and when i first put it in reverse we hit. i wasnt sure whos fault it was because it seemed like he hit me. it was my first accident and i was nervous and i told the cop that it was my fault to do what he has to do, i just wanted to leave. The guy put me so nervous and took lots of pictures before the cops should up. I know that was dumb of me saying it was my fault but i did not know what to do it was my first time. Well now he is suing me for 20,000 bodily injury and i do not have my money and geico would only give him 10,000 and he does not want to settle. anyways my question is if i go to the bank where the accident occurred can i ask to view the parking lot tapes, do they keep them?its been so long ago. well any advice will help because i have no one or money to ask someone to help meHelp i need legal advice, or opinions,please.?
i didnt read ur whole story, but from what i read, u need a lawyer.Help i need legal advice, or opinions,please.?
Your insurance company should be helping you with this. They have lawyers on staff that should be advising you. That's what you pay for them for. Make them help you!
My question does not relate or answer your question but do you live in the Santa Barbara area?
If you are backing up, you are virtually always liable. The only thing that would save you would be if the other car had broken the law somehow (maybe like cutting through the parking lot row instead of backing up himself and going around.
No tapes available by now, most places only keep them 30 days.





He is acting fairly typical of a insurance scam at work, call Geico and tell them you're being hosed and to step up and stop payment on the $10K. Once he finds out he's going to get nothing? He'll knock it off and take the money he doesn't deserve to begin with. If he gets in touch with you again don't correspond with him directly, get an attorney. If he already has a lawyer? Let Geico handle it.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment