Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some legal advice for someone who is threatening me, and for solicitation of a prostitute.?

Well, first off, I tried to call a girl from the erotic section of Craigslist. I had spoken to her and wanted to meet her the next day, but she gave me an alternate number to call. So, I called her and left a message saying that I'd like to meet her sometime. In the end, I never did see her.





Anyway, I get a nasty voicemail from some irate guy telling me that if I have balls I should call him. At the time, I had no idea what it was about. I called and the guy claimed that he was the girl's father. Before jumping to comclusions, the girl is 22, so I'm not a pedophile. He said that she was old enough to make her own decisions, but he was still pissed. He said that he wanted to meet me anywhere at anytime in order to assault me. He even stated that I could bring friends, or that we could settle the matter with guns or knives. I told him that was crazy and that I wouldn't meet some stranger who is threatening me.





In any case, he said that he was pissed and would find me.I need some legal advice for someone who is threatening me, and for solicitation of a prostitute.?
Just take it easy, and learn your lesson. He is not going to do nothing it's all in your mind. The good thing is that you didn't disclose any private information about yourself. Change your phone number and if I were you I would stop trying to meet strangers on the internet.I need some legal advice for someone who is threatening me, and for solicitation of a prostitute.?
most likely you cruise the net and work your unit. yeah, you a pedophile.....you are sooo ******** stupid not only will i see you featured on chris hanson's to catch a predator but also as a joke on jay leno
If you feel lik eyou ahve ben threatenedm then clal the police. don't be so stupid as to think this guy controls every crooked cop in your town. sheesh.
The guy could be charged with making terrorist threats. One phone call isn't going to do it, though, because at this point it's just your words against his. However, if there are more phone calls, you need to file a report with the police ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment