Saturday, July 31, 2010

Underage Drinking question legal advice?

Within the jurisdiction of this court, while under the legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages, knowingly possess without legal authority or consume an alcoholic beverage in a public place specifically by holding a red solo cup containing alcohol.





Thats what it says on the summons. I have a court date can someone tell me exactly whats gonna happen in court and what i should say and what i shouldn't thank you. I was on a sidewalk outside a house with a red solo cup when an officer saw me drinking out of it. I turned and kinda threw it down but he came back and told me to pick it up and asked me what was in there. I said idont know officer juice? and then he just arrested me and took me to the station and processed me and everything. Underage Drinking question legal advice?
Be polite and be respectful...





If I were you, I would admit to the wrongdoings. It wasnt a dui so they probably will put you on probation. But you not gon be on papers or nothing like that but they will probably make you do some community service and a small fine!


You will be let off probation as soon as you complete the tasks for compliance! good luck!





Much Agape to all! %26lt;3


-Arie'Underage Drinking question legal advice?
tell the truth


if you were drinking you're screwed if you lie or tell the truth


but if you weren't the officer is screwed


but throwing it down is kinda turning against you right now


find a way to prove it was juice (if it was)


dont make smart *** answers and dont get cocky


be polite and answer all the questions
you should of kept drinking it and kept it in your hand instead of throwing it on the floor like you have something to hide.


Dummy
dress nice, answer ';yes sir, no sir';. Don't back talk, don't whine. When the judge gives you ACD and alcohol classes, go to them, and don't get caught again.
Ummm seems like you got busted red handed - or red cupped? Plead guilty - apologize - admit your wrong doing - pay your ticket.
there is no legal advice for underage drinking...you broke the law...
you'll get a fine most likely nothin to worry bout
Cowboy up.....plead guilty....pay small fine.....done.
How old are you first of all? I think u should get a 5a form for public defender before you go to court, and call the court house and tell them you are pleading not guilty, they will send you a later court date in the mail, this will give u time to get a lawyer or public defender, I don't think the cop was right for this, thats why I say get a lawyer, - In any case if you get a good enough defense it can be dropped, and probably will be. They may give you a fine for having an open container in public... also hopefully you were on a friends or your own property? Get a defender.





Im also in NJ- Im in south jersey, so they don't really get on you too much around here for it... But get a defender, and plead not guilty, they will drop this to a lesser charge.... something I like to do with NJ courts is just let it go to a warrant, keep as far away from police as possible, and then in about a month pay the warrant... get a new court date... postpone it twice or three times, by that time the cop will be so bored with going to court for you, the next time you get a date the cop prolly wont be there and it will be dismissed.
By your very statement here, you were admitting you didn't know what you were drinking, and yet should have known.





You were either drunk by your own deliberate action, or someone made you drunk.


Which was it ?


I'm not Judge Judy, and neither have I wasted much of my life watching her, but you've got into trouble, young man.


When I started drinking (not that i'd encourage it, I was 14), the legal age being urm.. 18 from memory, though 16 if accompanied by an adult., in the uk.


Some 30 years later, I do have a problem.


More about our rights and needs, rather than the bull about the costs to society, as I stay in when I've had too much...


And I've never been trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment