Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some legal advice on catalogue returns!?

I returned several items in the same parcel to Look Again but they said 1 item was missing. I had already thrown away my returns proof as it said online that items had been received. 2 weeks later I got a letter saying this item was missing and they needed proof of return. I have explained several times and final;ly spoke to a supervisor who told me the item had been found and he had taken it off my account but he left no record of this and now back to square one!


They now want me to sign a declaration to allow the Carrier to start a missing parcel investigation But the parcel is not missing! Its just one item from the parcel! I refuse to sign this as I should not have been told they had found it if they have not! What can I do? Do I have any rights?I need some legal advice on catalogue returns!?
i have signed these declarations when i have not received a parcel, its so they can claim on the insurance i believe, and you should not be involved again, if you want when you get the declaration form, (to cover yourself) write on it that the said item was included in the parcel with the other items amd Photo copy the declaration and keep that. send back the original. then forget about it , i don't think they will claim anything from you. good luck
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment