Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need serious legal advice.?

My parents have joint custody of me, but my father has residential custody. In the papers in states that all legal, medical, an educational decisions made concerning me must be discussed between both parents until a decision is reached. If my father makes a legal decision without consulting my mother (and even trying to hide it from her) is the decision still valid?I need serious legal advice.?
Depends on what the legal decision is.





The court's order is designed to keep both parents actively engaged in your upbringing. Common sense, however, allows that since you live with your dad, he will occasionally have to make a decision on his own.





- StuartI need serious legal advice.?
Sorry to say this, but i completely agree with your father. It may not seam so when he makes his decisions, but your father ultimately wants what is truly best for you.





Your not alone in your feelings of hurt or anger, but bear in mind that many good and even great fathers end up in great amounts of trouble, be it financial, prison or homeless, all because they tried to do what was best for their ungrateful children.





I understand that this may seem harsh, but I'm sure that he wants you to reach your true potential and achieve all that you are capable of reaching. I'm also sure that there is more to why your father not liking your boyfriend than you care to admit or even see.
  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment