Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want some (legal) advice, who can help?

The college administration lost my assignment so I receive a fail in this subject and now I need to repeat it (Repeating a subject at my college is not cheap).





I've already lodge an appeal letter but don't have confidence to win...as I have no evidence that can prove I have hand in the work. The only evidence I've got is I signed a late work submission form at administration, the administrator should record it but she doesn't!!!





I just think this is ridiculous! How can a college lost a student assignment!





What do you guys think?


Who is responsible?


If I lose, can I send this case to court? Or where can I go to complain?


(Mine is a private college)





Thanks :)I want some (legal) advice, who can help?
Plain and simple, your screwed. your word against that of a professor(probably with a Ph.d) you lose.


Talk to your teacher, and pray like hell.


It might help if you have the work saved in your computer so you can show that you did it.





Good luck.I want some (legal) advice, who can help?
We live in a World of make-believe and you are making believe that there are honest people at the top of the line or that those at the top deserve to be there.





If this is your first fight and you take it on then you will have to fight the rest of your life because the top's got the numbers to label you and keep you down for life.





You are probably now beginning to realise why there are people who will fight the World's most powerful military set-up with suicide-bombing-martyrs.





Somebody's got to stand up against the oppressors and impostors and fakes and if you jump in now you may be a changed being forever.





Free and Legal.





Allahuakbarr!
Without proof you have nothing. I'm sorry to say nothing can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment