Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need Professional legal advice.I am going through a bad divorce need help?

My husband is an accountant and we are going through a divorce. He knows how to do alot of things, so the divorce and the split of assests would be to his favor. I was told to hire a forensic Accountant but he says this is his area of specialty (my husband) and I won't get anywhere and I will just be dragging the case. Not only he will hire a stronger attorney but also knows his way around. Please help. What should I do. I have been a housewife for over 20 years. Have raised our children and have helped him with his business.I need Professional legal advice.I am going through a bad divorce need help?
Contact your local Bar Association for the name of a good divorce lawyer. Like someone else said, DO NOT SHARE ONE WITH HIM.





Then ask your divorce lawyer to contact a good forensic accountant, if they do not know one, I'm sure your local district attorney's office would know one.





Make sure you tell them that you've helped him with his business and outline exactly what you did and how much you contributed and should share in the proceeds of that business as well as the marital proceeds. I need Professional legal advice.I am going through a bad divorce need help?
Don't be intimidated. Call your local bar association and get a referral to an experienced family lawyer. Yours will be an interesting case to a lot of attorneys who do divorce because forensic accountants often have high incomes.





The truth of it is, a good lawyer can help you out, but only so much. Get a good lawyer yourself, and you've neutralized his advantage.
Hire a lawyer, and hire a forensic accountant. He is trying to bluff you. Call his bluff. You need someone on your side to stand up to him. Tell him the way to avoid drawing things out is to come to a reasonable, amicable settlement. Once you have a lawyer tell your husband that all communications about the settlement have to be through your lawyers.
of course he is going to try and talk you out of hiring a good lawyer.. he wants things to go his way..





this may be his area of specialty but he is NOT the only one..





also, he may be an account BUT he is FAR from a divorce lawyer.. which is what you need. AND should get..





Make sure YOU pick them out .. DO NOT use the same lawyer. NO MATTER WHAT!!





This is why I feel bad for stay at home moms.. 20 years of wonderfully taking care of the house and kids...NOW WHAT?
He's just trying to intimidate you and from what you are saying, is doing a good job of it. Get yourself a good divorce lawyer, he will get all the right people who can help you out !!
Hi there you sent me an email saying that you wanted to know how much my crates were. My husband and I sell products for dogs and ship them across the world. We are much cheaper then your typical dog supplier storse such as petsmart, petco and all the other rip off stores. If you could email me and let me know what size crate you are looking for I'll get back to you and let you know and much the pricing will be,





By the way my email didn't let me send this to you, and it can back in a failure notice. That's why I am leaving it on your yahoo answer!








AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: You should let your new attorney know this so it can be held up in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment