Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some legal advice..please help..?

my ex partner, who i have a restraining order on, is calling my dad and telling my dad all these things about me that arent true..


the one that bothers me the most is that i am a drug dealer and that i was dealing drugs at his sisters wedding..which is the most crazy thing i have ever heard..i have never dealt drugs in my life..


anyways..is it illegal to say those kinds of things about people?


i mean, he is basically painting me a drug dealer which has me very upset..


thanks..I need some legal advice..please help..?
If I where you, I would google the laws for defamation in the country you live in.If this person has slandered your good name and the people he talked to are willing to testify in depositions or court, you could possibly have a good civil claim as opposed to a criminal case. Also you should check current laws on stalking. hope you have better days.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment