Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need a legal advice? anyone?

hi. I'm married to my husband on 2007. he went back to the US because he is an immigrant. Everything seems fine (as i know) when last week, i found out that she has another girl in the US. I feel betrayed. We have one child.





Now he wants to file for an annulment. I really feel so bad because he cheated on me and he wants to leave us now he wants to file for an annulment.





He is still a Filipino Citizen and still living in the US. He is still waiting for the grant of his US citizenship. He applied for his US citizenship last year using his single status, although we are already married.





Will this affect his filing of US Citizenship if I will tell the immigration that he is married? Will this still affect if ever he is already a US citizen? if i tell the immigration that during the process of his filing he is already married? please help me..I need a legal advice? anyone?
Oh, please, honey, report him to US Immigration! These people who hop jurisdictional lines to betray their families make me sick.





I hope they stick his butt in the cargo hold of the slowest boat back to Asia. And I hope your father, brothers, and male cousins are there to ';greet'; him when he arrives! ;)





Best wishes for a bright future for you and your child. :)I need a legal advice? anyone?
I'd spend some time at the ICE.gov website

No comments:

Post a Comment