Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some legal advice concerning an already finished case.?

So basically I got out of jail a month ago Becuase I accepted a plea bargain from the state to turn my Sexual battery charge into a Aggrivated assualt with Great bodily damage.I didn't ******* rape her but I didn't have any evidence to proove that I didn't. She didn't have any more evidence besides the fact that she had healing lacerations in her Vag after getting tested a month after we had sex and claiming that I ';Stuck my whole hand in her'; . Those lacerations were from her boyfriend, Who's a good friend of mine and I know they have that freaky sex (Which I could proove in court) That assualt is still a 2nd degree felony and probation is a drag becuase I can't smoke weed. I really don't want this 2nd degree felony on me for the rest of my life. Anywho, I found some new evidence that would most definatly Win me the case if I did choose to go to trial, Evidence that I would've never found had I still been locked up I just really wanted to get out of there. Is it possible for me to go back to trial? back to court? anything? anything I can do to try and proove my innocence as I've already taken a plea bargain to guilty?I need some legal advice concerning an already finished case.?
you need to talk to your attorney, and get some real advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment