Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some legal advice about my job.?

I started working for this company in November. When I had my interview they told me I'd never make less that $1000 a month in commission and that I was guaranteed 40 hours a week. A month later they cut my to part time because they are down sizing the company then I found out nobody has ever made that much in commission plus they didn't tell me you had to sell a certain amount before you even got your commission. Now they are telling me they're firing all the part time employees so if I was to continue to work here I have to transfer to another location. Which is an hour and half away from where I'm at now. Plus they're not going to give me a raise or anything to compensate for having to travel so much. I just found out that I have to have a decision by Monday or I'm fired. Is this legal? I mean they promised me a lot more in my interview and so far none of it is true but none of the promises were in writing. I left a great job to come here because I was told I'd make a lot more money. What do I do?I need some legal advice about my job.?
This is perfectly legal unless there is some type of employment contract which in this case I doubt.





Commissions is a benefits that makes employees work harder to fulfill the quota and its extra income for the employee and not always guaranteed. The potential to make 1000/week is probably there but hard to reach.





The company is downsizing and giving you an opportunity to accept a position grant that is it out of your area but they are still offering it to you if u choose not to accept it then you are out of a job.





Next time you interview I would recommend asking lots of questions and getting things promised in writing.I need some legal advice about my job.?
I don't know what the laws are where you are, but unfortunately I think you may be out of luck. Like you said, you didn't get any of it in writing, so it's their word against yours. Not to mention that a lot of places have a 3 month probation where they can fire you for no reason.. so assuming you're still within those first three months.. not much you can do. Sorry.
yeah probably is legal.





If you have an agreement in writing they have violated you have a shot. If it was all verbal then this dream job is over.
unless you have it in writing you don't any recourse, as most states are at will you can be let go for any reason or no reason
THEY TOOK YER JERB!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPoKn_c3f鈥?/a>
just chill and smoke a blunt
No mention of what state you are in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment