Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Family Needs Legal Advice A.S.A.P!!?

My dad Hired which seemed to be a LEGIT (actual business, showed business card, etc..) man to do the badly needed security around our Newly family owned store in LA. We have little cash so he said he would give us a good deal, since in that area we've come across many thiefs, and we cannot afford no 10g camera job. SO


this man says he will get the job done before xmas for 4g's flat. which included 12 cameras. my dad is a very nice man, ppl seem to take advantage of him, and for the fact that he doesn't know much english, since we are asian and he was hispanic. And i was away at school. I WISH i could have been there! this would have been handled differently.. My father gave him all the cash upfront and TRUSTED the man that seemed legit to finish the job the next day...





He never came back!


I called the man's cell phone which he turned off and Left a message trying to scare him saying i was my father's lawyer and legal action would be taken if he did not finish the job etc...


2 days later he called back and said he would come in on the following tuesday,'


But he never came.





he took off w. the cash, my dad doesnt have any documentation saying that they had an agreement to anything.. so i am mad about that!


i am mostly mad this happens to good people like my father,





we would hire an attorney but we put what we didn't even have into the business hoping it would succeed, since the recession, we've been slow and we owe many people money as well, that helped us with the business, and we do not have the cash right now to hire anyone to help us...








please let me know what i should do!My Family Needs Legal Advice A.S.A.P!!?
contact local law enforcement office/police station and file a complaint. they will investigate and may be able to help your father. since a large amount of cash was involved this will be taken seriously.My Family Needs Legal Advice A.S.A.P!!?
Tough one. You're probably out of luck but you might talk to your local chamber of commerce.
First even if you are not in the United States why have you not gone to the police? That is the first thing that should have been done. Give them the cell phone number and any other information you may have. They will be able do track him down. I am certain your father is not the first victim. Once he has been located then you can pursue legal action against him. I can also understand your anger, but your father is a business man. How could he have not even thought about getting something in writing? If he continues to do business like that the business will sink before it even takes off. The best of luck!

1 comment:

Amandes said...

After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.i CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com or druguelspellhome@yahoo.comCONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Post a Comment