Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some legal advice.?

Ok, first of all if your taking the time to read this, thank you. Second, please no lecturing....please....I live in Butler County, Ohio fyi, and I was pulled over yesterday by West Chester's finest. Again please no lecturing I know I screwed up. My tags (as in the little sticker that expires on your birthday every year) were expired, I had a very small amount of Marijuana (less than 100gs which i looked up is no jail time, and at least $100.00 fine. Also I had a water pipe (bong) and I know the penalty for paraphernalia is a bit stiffer. Last but not least I had no auto insurance, so my guess is I'm gonna loose my liscense for 6 months or a year....and they'll probably give me a hefty fine I'm guessing anywhere up to 1,000 bucks? I'm just wondering what I should do as far as lawyer? Should I get a private lawyer or is this not that big of a deal that you think a court appointed (free) lawyer can handle? Or will I even need a lawyer? Will it just be me going into court and the Judge gives me my sentence? With no lawyer needed? I'm just really freaked out and scared so I'd really like some good advice. Hopefully someone who has been here before can help. I just don't want to go to jail. PLEASE HELP!!!I need some legal advice.?
Warrick's response is right on. There's not much an attorney can do for you at this time. Now the big issue is, how are you going to pay for these fines? Can your parents help you?I need some legal advice.?
There's not a whole lot of need for a lawyer since there's no defense needed. You can always seek legal advice from them of course.





I don't see anything here that can get you sent to jail. These are not hardcore crimes. Even though you had those drugs on you, you had no intent to sell and you probably didn't even have enough to truly sell to someone. You're looking at fines of course. Loss of license is a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment