Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please HeLp Me Legal Advice?

Ok So I got into an apt. about 2 months ago I went to turn on the electricity And they told me that my address is not in the system i tried to do other things as well and again told me that my address is invalid including map quest and all that.





Anyhow i had to go down to my meter for the electric hook up and get the number off my meter and they tech. on the phone told me that my address was complety diff. then the one on my lease for example my beginig address is 1280 which is on the whole building everywhere but legaly im asuming my address is 1282 does this void my lease?





its like im paying electricty at my house but at another house as well.





Im wondering if it voids my lease because i called my landlord to ask him about it and he told me that he has given me enough of his time for the night he is a jerk and i would love to get him so way or another i am always on time with rent and again Ive only lived here for a few months you would think he would still be in that fake mode at least. please help me.Please HeLp Me Legal Advice?
Information regarding the correct address (in this case may be error) will not constitute a breach in contract. Any court would probably find it immaterial since I'm assuming there are multiple houses in your building.Please HeLp Me Legal Advice?
i think it doubtfull that any judge would find that cause for voiding a lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment