Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a legal advice? anyone?

hi. I'm married to my husband on 2007. he went back to the US because he is an immigrant. Everything seems fine (as i know) when last week, i found out that she has another girl in the US. I feel betrayed. We have one child.





Now he wants to file for an annulment. I really feel so bad because he cheated on me and he wants to leave us now he wants to file for an annulment.





He is still a Filipino Citizen and still living in the US. He is still waiting for the grant of his US citizenship. He applied for his US citizenship last year using his single status, although we are already married.





Will this affect his filing of US Citizenship if I will tell the immigration that he is married? Will this still affect if ever he is already a US citizen? if i tell the immigration that during the process of his filing he is already married? please help me...I need a legal advice? anyone?
After you cut his throat don't leave the gloves at the crime scene.I need a legal advice? anyone?
You could try to mail your letter and the evidence, such as marriage certificate, DNA proof of your child to USCIS of his jurisdiction. However, whether USCIS will consider your claim for his approval or not is total their discretion. Since you are foreign nationale, there is 50/50 chance.
I answered your question atty but it didn't post i am in the middle of something similar and I have many ansers for you and I am in the U.S.A as a soldier and my GF is in Laguna


plz get back to me at gasket1000 at yahoo ok
If he applied for his U.S. green card based on family connections and his eligibility depends on him being single then yes, his marital status may well make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment