Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need some legal advice here?

Hey guys, an old credit card debt I had got put into collections with Vandenburg %26amp; Chase associates.. well I haven't had a call from them in 3 months.. well suddenly, they started beginning to call all my family members.. they said they did a search and it came up with my family.. so they called my sister %26amp; said I was needed because I was being investigated for fraud... well I called the company back %26amp; they said ';No, this is about a credit card debt you had. I don't know who left that message.'; I asked them why they called %26amp; said that, and he said, ';Haha, Do you have proof that someone left that message?'; And i said ';uh yeah, its on my sisters answering machine...'; So basically they called my family members talking about my financial info and gave them a case number.. so I reported it to FTC, BBB, and the state consumer affairs... He said that I ';obviously have no interest in repaying this bill so he's going to make a recommendation to continue this, because your an @sshole and won't pay your bills, you puss..';... I told them I didn't have it right now %26amp; could pay it later. How can I get this to stop?Need some legal advice here?
Make sure your sister saves that message. Record any message you can. They are violating the Fair Collections Act. Contact an attorney.
  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment