Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some legal advice.....?

I had started dating a guy who is divorced and his ex has remarried. They have 3 children and they have joint custody. We were having a fine relationship until his ex started sending me harrassing emails and threatening me. She has called my work and pretended to be an investigator and made false claims against me to my co worker. She contacted my ex and got a lot of personal information about me and has tried to intimidate me with the information gained by him. I looked her up along with my boyfriend on Google to find that they are wanted in my area by the law for multiple counts of fraud. Can this lady do anything to me? She's threatening to prosecute me if I try to look her up or gain any information on her. I have since broken up with her ex and haven't been bothered by her since last Friday. Any advice would be very much appreciated.I need some legal advice.....?
You can call your local police and give them her location once she is arrested on her warrants you should not have any more problems with her.~

No comments:

Post a Comment