Saturday, July 31, 2010

HELP I NEED LEGAL ADVICE!!!!?

My son is 15 and will be 16 in March. He recently had a girlfriend who is 17 and will be 18 in March. She claims she was a virgin and had sex with my son. He claims he used protection but his ex is late on her period. She should have either started on the 7th or the 15th of October and still hasn't started. I bought her a pregnancy test on the 17th of October and it came back negative. What I am thinking is that it was too early to have taken and that she did it wrong or not enough urine on the stick. Anyways...now she is talking about moving to California if she is pregnant. Can she legally do this without the fathers permission? What are my rights in the state of Arizona to be able to keep her here so we can have our rights to the child as well as my son? I have tried to talk to the girl but she doesn't listen to me and has her heart set on moving. I told her what about us and being able to see the child and she told me to move to California. Realistically that is not the answer nor are we in any situation to just up and relocate. Someone please help me and let me know if she legally can do this and if not what i can do as the grandparent to prevent this from happening. What are our rights in Arizona???HELP I NEED LEGAL ADVICE!!!!?
You really need to be contacting a family law attorney.


There are too many variables. The girl seems skittish and you sound like you don't want her taking off before you have your ducks in a row.





You don't say the date of when her period was suppose to come and when she administered the test, but you don't say when this event was suppose to occur. But common sense is that if it's not showing up on these early detection pregnancy tests, there is no way that she would know she was pregnant.





I would get her to planned parenthood, yesterday. She needs to talk to someone besides a parent about why having a baby at 17 with a 15 year old, would not be a good idea.HELP I NEED LEGAL ADVICE!!!!?
If i was you i would be glad she is moving so your son can get on with his life. If your sons stuck with a kid at 15 his life will be over
i dont know call a ******* law firm
I think its a bit soon to be making so many drastic decisions. she sounds like she has a lot of issues if she wants to leave the potential babys daddy. Legally its her decision. Try to get her family on board with her staying in arizona
Sorry, but you have no rights. And it's hard to tell at this point if she's even pregnant, or if she is, if the pregnancy will be successful and if the baby is really your son's.

No comments:

Post a Comment