Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give me LEGAL advice?

Okay am 15 years old , my mom's friend ( or ';X'; ) friend put her hands on my while she was drinking. She is like 115 pounds compared to my 140 pounds ( I am 5 foot 9) and she is ( 5 foot 5) . She was drunk and tried to push me and I blocked with my arm . Well my blood does not clot so I bruised really bad. My aunt took me and we made a report but they would not let me file charges .( I was under 18 they said and my mom had to do so) Well this was all about 11 days ago. Since then she has made threats against my life and homes around my house and looks at our house. She had done some none stop calling. The last 4 days all the calling had stopped. Today she had called. They just had paper mailed to my mom's X friend saying she had a warrant out for her arrest and she needed to give her side of the story to the cops.Well now the girl is offering me what she calls '; settlement money';. What should I do I think the state picked up the charges already. I feel bad now cause she has already 2 felony's and the judge told her if he see's her in his court again she was going to prison . The only reason I feel bad is because she has a 3 year old little girl. ( which was the reason she put her hands on me) she felt she did not have to pay me for baby siting her daughter. Now her and her dad want to give me $500 plus the $95 for baby sitting. What should I do? her dad has a lot of money and just does not want her daughter in prison.Please give me LEGAL advice?
Interfering or harassing a witness is a crime on to itself. Continue with the prosecution. Her daughter is not your responsibility, it's hers and she should have thought about it before grabbing you.
  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment