Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some legal advice.?

Heres the situation: Me and my family live in my grandfathers house. We pay $400 a month for the rent. My grandfather is suppose to use this money fixing things in the house but he has not because the refrigerator is broken and so is the washer but he refuses to buy a new one. He has not done anything with the money but let it sit in the bank. He calls my mother a ';whore'; which is sexually harassment. He calls my autistic brother an ';asshole';. He waters the lawn for 15-30 min a day and during the afternoon. And he has a jail record. He has gotten married 4 times and has abused those women. Is there some sort of case that my family and I could make out of this? We would really want to get him in court.I need some legal advice.?
No one is making you stay in that house. That rent money is his to do with as he pleases. He can kick you out of his house if he wants to. If you don't want to take his verbal abuse, then move out.I need some legal advice.?
You could move out of his house. $400.00/month sounds like a good deal for rent. If you had to live in the ghetto, you might get called worse things.
So move. You don't have to live there. It's his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment